Una Noche En La Gloria 2015

This year was my first year to participate in Una Noche En La Gloria, Art in the Cultural Zone, an annual arts celebration in San Antonio.  I was accepted to participate almost last minute, and I am thrilled that I did. Very grateful to be included and for the experience.  Had a lot of fun sharing my art and meeting local artists. Took a few shots of my set up and some of the action going on around me! 


http://issuu.com/gqvelasquez/docs/2015_una_noche_en_la_gloria_showbil



My setup



 Live painting going on at Artist's Point


Live painters


A work in progress


Virgin Mary architectural art on the Guadalupe Cultural Arts Center




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Beautiful Poisen-latest oil painting

Exiguus Ovum (Small Egg) Mische Technique Painting Video