Solo Show Annoucement in November at Provenance Gallery



I'm truly happy to announce that I will be having my solo show this November at Provenance Gallery. The working title is "The Crux of Transformation." 
I am attempting to decipher the mysterious and beautifully chaotic process of transformation, portrayed through portraiture of women with surrealistic symbols from the natural world within their psyches that are simmering beneath the surface, yet are manifesting in an alchemical reckoning of personal discovery. At times devastatingly emotional, at other times existentially retrospective, these are the journeys within that are seldom seen.
I'll be creating new paintings for this, for now here is a my sketch-a possible direction?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exiguus Ovum (Small Egg) Mische Technique Painting Video

A Beautiful Poisen-latest oil painting